Aretha Franklin With The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra - Respect album flac
Young, Gifted and Black.
Album: A Brand New Me: Aretha Franklin (with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra), 2017. Provided to YouTube by Warner Music Group. Respect (with The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra) · Aretha Franklin · The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra. Respect (with The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra). 2017 Atlantic Records. Trombone: Alistair White Trombone: Andy Wood Piano, Vocals: Aretha Franklin Backing Vocals: Carolyn Franklin Engineer: Cecile Tournesac Tenor Saxophone: Charles Chalmers Percussion: Danny Cummings Arranger: Don Reedman Producer: Don Reedman Backing Vocals: Erma Franklin Tenor Saxophone: Graeme.
Title: Respect (with The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra). Download original 320Kbps, 6 Mb, 02:37. Artists: The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, Aretha Franklin.
The song is featured on upcoming album A Brand New Me, which combines classic vocals by the Queen of Soul with new arrangements by the RP. Williams, Managing Director of The Royal Philharmonic says: The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra is thrilled to perform on this new recording, combining Aretha Franklin’s iconic voice with lush new arrangements of her greatest hit songs for full orchestra, bringing a whole new generation to the music of this legendary performer. Aretha Franklin Royal Philharmonic Orchestra Abbey Road Studios Atlantic Records.
Peter Guth, The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, Иоганн Штраус-сын - Egyptian March Johann Strauss II: Voices of Spring, 2009 03:56. Artist: Aretha Franklin The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra.
Aretha Franklin Sings The Great Diva Classics. This Christmas Aretha. More Aretha Franklin. Listen to Respect (with The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra) now. Listen to Respect (with The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra) in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
David Garrett, Franck van der Heijden, Royal Philharmonic Orchestra. Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, Vanessa-Mae. I Say A Little Prayer. I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me).
The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra - Let It Be 03:34. Aretha Franklin feat. The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra - Think (with The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra) 02:54. The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra - Respect (with The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra) 02:37. The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra - Angel (with The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra) 04:42. The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra - I Say a Little Prayer (with The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra) 04:18.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Alto Saxophone – Nigel HitchcockArranged By – Don Reedman, Nick Patrick, Steve SidwellBacking Vocals – Ledisi, Lynne Fiddmont, Patti Austin, Valerie PinkstonBaritone Saxophone – Martin Williams Bass – Steve PearceConductor – Steve SidwellDrums – Ralph SalminsGuitar – Timothy CansfieldPercussion – Danny CummingsPiano – Pete Murray Tenor Saxophone – Graeme Blevins, Jamie TalbotTrombone – Alistair White, Andy Wood , Nigel BarrTrumpet – Paul Spong, Ryan Quigley, Simon Gardiner Written-By – Otis Redding
|B||Until You Come Back To Me (That's What I'm Gonna Do)
Arranged By – Don Reedman, Nick Patrick, Robin SmithBacking Vocals – Ledisi, Lynne Fiddmont, Patti Austin, Valerie PinkstonBass – Steve PearceConductor – Robin SmithDrums – Ralph SalminsGuitar – Timothy CansfieldPercussion – Danny CummingsPiano, Electric Piano – Pete Murray Written-By – Clarence Paul, Morris Broadnax, Stevie Wonder
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Marketed By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Copyright (c) – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Pressed By – MPO
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios – (Orchestra)
- Recorded At – RAK Studios – (Rhythm Tracks)
- Recorded At – G Studio Digital – (Backing Vocals)
- Mixed At – Shine Studios
- Remastered At – Air Mastering
- Conductor – Robin Smith, Steve Sidwell
- Design, Art Direction – Zip Design
- Editor [Digital Editing] – Cecile Tournesac*, Kirsty Whalley
- Illustration [Cover Illustration] – Jimmy Turrell
- Mastered By – Ray Staff
- Mastered By [Mastered With] – Nigel Reeve
- Mastered By [Thanks] – Cicely Balston
- Photography – Iconicimages, Jerry Schatzberg
- Producer – Don Reedman, Nick Patrick
- Recorded By [Backing Vocals] – Greg Field
- Recorded By [Rhythm Tracks], Mixed By – Peter Schwier*
- Recorded By [The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra Recorded By] – Peter Cobbin
NotesRecord Store Day Exclusive - Black Friday 2017
'RSD First' limited to 3700
℗&© 2017 Rhino Entertainment Company, a Warner Music Group Company
Taken from the album A Brand New Me
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 81227 93273 2
- Barcode (String): 081227932732
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): MPO e R7-563423 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): MPO e R7-563423 B
- Label Code: LC02982